Encontré este compendio de las 10 mejores frases geek de este año.
- “There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t.”
- “If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0”
- Microsoft: “You’ve got questions. We’ve got dancing paperclips.”
- “1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d”
- “My pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, and they’re like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I’ll trade this but not my charizard.”
- “Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.”
- “I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code”
- “A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.”
- “I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly”
- “My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.”
Las frases que mas me gustaron fueron la 1, 6, 7, 9 y la mejor de todas la Nº 10.
My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
Escuchando… “G3 Tokyo” - “Searching (Joe Satriani)”